Effective From 17th May 2021
In view of the recent change in Government guidelines regarding visiting in Care Homes, please see below our visiting policy which will come into effect week commencing 17th May:-
ROOM VISITS –
- 5 nominated people may visit a loved one in their room (5 individual visits per week). 2 nominated people may visit at the same time but this will mean that 2 visits have been accounted for thereby leaving 3 visits for the other named visitors.
POD VISITS –
- Family/friends can visit a resident in the pod as many times per week as they wish (within reason of course because of the limited amount of visiting times available).
- Whether you are visiting in a Room or taking a resident out i.e. sitting in Heyfields’ grounds or a trip out, A LATERAL FLOW TEST MUST BE CARRIED OUT BEFOREHAND.
- If you live locally, a test may be carried out before you leave home but if you live further afield we ask that a test is carried out on Heyfields’ carpark. PLEASE RETAIN EVIDENCE OF THE RESULT OF YOUR FLOW TEST AT HOME as should there be an outbreak of the virus within Heyfields we will need evidence as part of the Track and Trace service.
- If you are taking a resident out by car we ask that a face mask be worn by the person escorting their loved one.
- Only the 5 nominated visitors can take a loved one for a trip out.
- All pod/room bookings/trips out must be arranged through the office between the hours of 9.00am – 12.30pm and 2.00pm to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Once again thank you for your patience and understanding during these difficult times.
Beverly and Tim