At Heyfields we know how difficult it can be in finding the right nursing care home that meets the needs of your loved one.
Our nursing care offers peace of mind through the specialist support delivered by a combination of Registered Nurses and trained carers who provide medical input 24 hours a day in a comfortable, friendly and safe environment. We also actively encourage residents, their families and carers to be involved in the care planning and planned daily activities to ensure each individual’s particular needs and likes are met.
Many of our care homes provide nursing care whilst others provide a mixture of nursing and personal care. Our services include:
- Individualised care plans structured around the person
- Flexible residential and 24 hour nursing care tailored to the needs of the individual
- Residents and family involvement initiatives
- Flexible day care services to help people maintain their independence
- High quality and supportive end of life care in a comfortable environment
- Respite care
We are committed to protecting all our residents and ensuring safeguarding best practice is followed at all times. We strive to maintain a transparent and open culture where everyone feels safe and able to share any issues.
Thank you for everything you and your colleagues did for my mum. I now that my mum appreciated all the care that she was given and even when she was having difficulty communicating she still tried very hard to thank people for what they were doing for her.